Your eyes play such an important part in helping you to live a healthy and fulfilling life. While you may only need to see an eye doctor to obtain glasses and contacts, sometimes you may need to seek specialized medical treatment for more serious issues regarding your vision.
Keeping your eyes healthy from disease is of the utmost importance to the doctors at Tennessee Eye Care. Our providers are highly trained in the treatment of various diseases and disorders of your eye. From routine eye exams to complex surgery of the eye, the Tennessee Eye Care team can help. Our knowledgeable and caring staff are dedicated to providing you with the specialized eye care you need, no matter what the issue may be.
Some of the disease management services we provide include:
- Treatment for diseases of the eye such as cataracts, conjunctivitis, glaucoma, pink eye, allergies, infections
- Identification of underlying issues found in other parts of the body like diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, stroke
- Macular degeneration and other vitreoretinal diseases
- Astigmatism, pterygium, and other corneal diseases
We also provide surgical services that include:
- Emergency surgery for trauma sustained to the eye from foreign objects (including removal of these objects)
- Insertion of plugs for those suffering from dry eyes
- Removal of skin tags and lid lesions
- Treating scratches to the eye
- Sudden blurred vision or pain
- Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma surgery
- Retinal holes, tears, and detachments
- Intravitreal injections
No matter your concern, the eye doctors at Tennessee Eye Care are standing by to help. Whether you need emergency surgery, or if you need long-term care for an ongoing issue with your eyes, we have the team of experts who can provide you with the care you need.
Contact our team to book an appointment and start living a healthier, more enjoyable life – today.