No matter your age, it is critical to have regular eye exams to look and feel your best.
Ensuring your vision is in optimal working order is something the eye doctors at Tennessee Eye Care take very seriously. When your eyes are not at their best, you may be experiencing any number of worrisome concerns, such as:
- Blurred vision
Even suffering from just one of these symptoms can cause you to feel unwell, and even scared.
At Tennessee Eye Care, our eye doctors want to ensure your eyes are as healthy as possible. To help keep your eyes at their best, patients are encouraged to have regular eye exams as part of their regular health routine. These eye exams are critical in helping to…
- Determine if you need glasses or contact lenses
- Check for any eye diseases
- Ensure your eyes are functioning properly
- Check for any indicators of other underlying health issues
During an eye exam, a variety of tests will be conducted by your eye doctor. These tests may include:
- Reading an eye chart
- Covering an eye to check for alignment
- The use of a high-powered lens to look at the tissues on the inside of your eyes
- Checking for glaucoma or other conditions
- And other tests
Eye exams are painless and nothing to be scared about. Our team of professional eye doctors care deeply about your health and comfort. We will work hard to ensure you feel confident in our services and comfortable while in our care.
The team at Tennessee Eye Care recommends patients have regular eye exams, depending on your overall health, age and other factors.
If you would like to book an appointment, or speak to one of our highly trained staff about any of our services, please contact one of our offices.